1. List 5 of your fears.
Bad haircuts, papaya, oblivion, and spoiled milk. Also, Donald Trump.
2. Five things that make me happy today:
3. First thought as I woke up this morning?
“Let’s rock and roll.”
4. What is your perfect pizza?
Hmm, a bit thin because I have trouble swallowing thick crust (my lymph nodes cry). Not too greasy or oily, and a wheat crust along with barbeque sauce and garlic, spinach, and olives. Also, is coconut pizza a thing?
5. What cheers you up?
My delightful sister, and just anything related to loud music and ice cream. Also, when my husband Zayn Malik surprises me with chocolate devil cake and white tulips.
6. What is a habit you are proudest of breaking?
I used to be a compulsive nail biter in the third grade, and stopped when I realized that it hindered me from manicures. Note: this was around the unibrow age.
6. What did you do for your latest birthday?
In celebration I had a party, but I spent the actual day of my birthing at a regional competition. Aye, I placed doe.
7. What have you always wanted?
A stable life: I’ve always had trouble balancing my mood and behavior in terms of my perspective, goals, and experiences. Also, a hoverboard.
8. What was the last lie you told?
“I really don’t mind.”
9. What is your blood type?
Whatever Edward Cullen likes, heheheheheheehe.
10. What are you constantly thinking about?
How I feel vs. how I want to feel. How I could have handled a specific situation better. If I should apologize. How much garlic sauce is enough garlic sauce?
11. Have you ever danced in the rain?
So. Many. Flipping. Times. 10/10 would do it again.
12. What are your bad habits?
Being sardonic, joking too much, not saying not I feel, opening up too much.
13. Do you still talk to your first crush?
Considering I was in pre-k (young tiger lady) and he still wants to be a Basketball player, I decided it be best if I didn’t.
14. Spell your name with your chin:
“duyriubgza”... I did well.
15. Do you like your neighbor?
Although I haven’t taken the time to get to know the neighbor located on my right side, the ones on the left are the two most sweetest people I have met. Love you, Mrs. Joann and Mr. Mark!
16. If you’re being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
For some reason, when a person is quiet it is considered a bad thing. If I am ever being quiet, I am either deep in thought over how much work I have to get done, my current environment, or mentally drafting a plan for world domination. Or someone pissed me off.
17. Would you rather live without music or TV?
I actually don’t even TV as it is: I’m actually scared of being addicted to TV shows. Music is my soul food.
18. What does your most recent text say?
“No bubbles!”, to my sweet mother. I’m actually not going to provide any context here to mentally torture you.