If you’re human, you've certainly heard of the term “bad day”. A bad day basically comprises of a bunch of unfavorable scenarios that make you want to launch mounds of fertilizer onto others’ worldly possessions. Instances that contribute to a bad day consist of... a bird pooping on your head while you're exiting your car, accidently chewing a “black ball of doom” when consuming biryani, your mom running over your foot while backing out, the hispanic woman trimming your bangs who speaks very basic english hears the word “trim” as “give me a boy cut”, etc, etc...the possibilities are truly endless.
Below, I haven’t listed ways to prevent bad days, rather, ways to turn other’s bad days around.
- Smile at someone. 5 Bonus points if you have something in your teeth. 10 bonus points if you’re missing a front tooth. 50 bonus points if you’re Zac Efron. 100000000 if you’re Zayn Malik.
- Tell a cheesy joke, because who doesn’t love cheesy jokes? Maybe George Washington... because he’s dead. But if he was alive, he’d laugh. Hard.
- Buy someone a car. No explanation necessary.
- Pay someone’s rent. Studies show that people tend to like those who pay their rent for them over those guys on the intersection that wash your windshield then demand money when you didn’t even ask them to wash your windshield.
- Give a sincere compliment. If you like someone’s t shirt, tell them! If you’ve noticed that someone puts a lot of effort into the way they dress, let them know that they have a great sense of style. If someone has thick, caterpillar-like eyebrows that no one else seems to visually enjoy but you, don’t tell them. They may think that you are mocking them and stick their boogers under your desk.
We now conclude this blog post for a duaa to bring Miley Cyrus to sirat al mustaqeem.
Allahumma-shrah Sadrahaa Lil-Islaam (Oh Allah expand her heart to islam).